Saturday, March 01, 2008

Beautiful Floral Arrangement Came Today


My doorbell rang today, so my two dogs and I had a race to see who would get there first. Me on my crutches and them dodging them as they ran by me! lol When I opened the door what surprise to have a man standing there with a beautiful bouquet saying delivery for Candi! I must have been stunned, because he said it twice. lol My dear friend Lindy Warner in Indiana sent them as get back on your feet wish:) Linda was my Secret Sis last year and has since become a very very dear friend. I wanted to share them as they have brought such joy into my house. Thank you Lindy, you're such a loviing person and thank you for being there.:)

2 comments:

Gail said...

They are beautiful Candi, what a nice surprise.

crazyQstitcher said...

Lovely flowers Candi and sure to make you recover quickly. Such a caring friend you have.