Thursday, October 09, 2008

Beautiful Pinkeeper from Jill


Isn't this just beautiful!!! I was the winner of Jill Phillip's Pay It Forward and won this gorgeous Pinkeeper. She also sent some lovely bridal lace and some adorable charms! I was so excited. This has been a day and a half for me. I received an early Birthday present from my Secret Pal and it was a Gift Certificate from Vintage Vogue! What another surprise that was. I ordered the A-Z Embroidery Book 2 and will post it when it gets here. What a day! Thank you both for making my day so amazing!
hugz:)
Candi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing she sent. I know you will love that book. Maybe it will be there on Monday!

Gail said...

Oh congratulations on winning the pinkeeper it is so pretty.

La Bastidane (Nathalie Locquen) said...

I love it. Georgeous.