Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a Christmas This Is!

Wow! It's all ready been an absolutely amazing Christmas for me! The kids got me the WII to begin with and my brother gave me a Pfaff Quilting Machine and Frame! I'm so excited, I'm just climbing the walls. lol We're doing a lot of rearranging and hauling off in the garage so we can put the frame up out there. In the meantime, I have the machine in the house and will play with it for a while. It's going to be after Christmas before we have the garage cleared to set up the frame, which is ok. I can't wait to get started! I can't post any pictures right now because my computer hook up is goofy and I can't connect the camera to it. Maybe I'll have that fixed in time to take pic's of the set up as we go along:)
Hope everyone has a very very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your new toy! Have fun with it, and enjoy your Christmas holidays.

Ati said...

Fantastic Candi, I am very curious how it looks and what you can do with that machine. Is it very different from a normal sewing machine?

Gabriele said...

What a wonderful surprise! You'll definitely have to post more about your gifts once your camera hook-up is working.
Hugs,
Gabriele

Wilma said...

Have fun playing with your WII and thanks for the lovely poem! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy and above all healthy and creative 2009!

Simona said...

Candi, we are all crazy for the WII! Have fun with it!
You won a Christmas postcard on my blog if you send me your mail address I will send it to you!
simona.tedeschi@mtmedica.it