Sunday, January 24, 2010

I was given an award by Moira

The first is the Lovely Lady Award -


The rules are simple -





1. Thank the person who gave the award

2. Copy the award

3. Post it on your blog

4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.

5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients

6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs

7. Keep being awesome!



Hmmm, lets see 7 things that my readers don't know -





1. I owned and operated a Cermic Arts and Crafts Shop for a number of years.

2. I'm afraid of heights.  (Empire State Building was a real challenge! lol)

3. My hair froze when we were in New York!

4. I'm a notemaker nut.

5. We have two storage units, one here and one in KC.  It's time to start hauling off.

6.I'm the worlds WORST procrastinator

7. I eat peanut butter with a spoon out of the jar. lol




And the Second award is - the Lemonade Stand award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attititude and gratitude.



The rules are simple:

1. Do a quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks.

2. Answer the 10 questions.

3. Tag 6 people

4. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.

5. Challenge one person to do something new or crazy.

Moira is one of the kindest, most generous and loving people that I know.  I'm grateful to have you in my life.  Thank you for thinking of me when you passed out the award:)



The 10 questions -

1. Have you ever been to a rodeo? yes
2. Have you ever tried to ride a cow? Nope

3. Have you ever milked a cow or goat? yes
4. Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? yes
5. What is your favorite Country song, the artist?  Don't know

6. Do you like to hunt? No, and don't care for wild meat

7. Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? yes, we used to have a picnic area when we lived in Colfas and the whole bottom section was a huge and there was a giant fire pit there.  We cooked down there a number of times.!

8. Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it you sank knee-deep? Not literally.....but metaphorically I have (agree)

9. What is the hardest thing you've ever done? Accepting the loss of my brother.

10. (This question is optional) What is one of your most embarrassing moments? When I discovered (after the fact) that you could see my undies through an outfit I had on.  arrrrrrrrrgh it was awful


And because it's late at night ( or more acurately very early morning) I nomiate the following for these of these awards:



1. Pat Wintershttp://gatherings100.blogspot.com/

2. Karrinhttp://karrinscrazyworld.blogspot.com/

3. Susanhttp://cq4fun.livejournal.com/

4 Courtneyhttp://cajunhillbilly.blogspot.com/

5. Renginhttp://renginscolors.blogspot.com/

No comments: