Thursday, March 04, 2010
Some of you know that I've been working on 4 comfort quilts in spring colors for 4 adorble young girls. Two of the girls belong to the fiance' of my friend Jeanette's son Craig, and the other two belong to Carl, my daughter's fiance'. The first one I wiped through no problems, then the second one has had one issue after another. The latest one that I quilted the back fabric on inside out!! Can't believe I did that, but I did. lol So I finally got it all taken apart last night, have the top in the dryer on fluff dry (after wetting it thoroughly) trying to get the stitching holes out of the fabric. What is so funny about it is, this is only a simple rail fence pattern, one that you can do in an afternoon. However, this one top has given me fits! lol I'm at the point now though that I can quilt the remaining three. The two for Carls girls, I'll need for Easter the other two not until the last week in April when we go to the Bay Area for the baby shower. I'll post pic's when it's all done. Then I can get on with the other one's I have to do.