Saturday, September 24, 2011

QUILTING

My quilting machine has been giving me fits for quite a while now.  The other day it was had rail road tracks on the back, then the thread kept breaking no matter what I did!  I was sooooo frustrated.   I finally got half a quilt done last night, only took me over three hours, between the frogging etc.  Anyway, got up this morning and  started in again and finished the pink quilt.  I had done a blue and white one the other day but the quilting looked so bad because of the way the machine kept breaking thread, I was just sick.  Then after I finished the pink one it went so smooth I loaded another of the kdis quilts and got it done!   Whooo hooo now I have three to bind, but I'm really happy they did that well.  Here's a picture of the three of them.

2 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

I hope they are all bound and finished by now!

Frederique said...

Good luck with the machine for the binding!