I've been tagged by Charlene
It's funny ask me 7 things about others I know and No problem! 7 things about me though is going to take some thought! (careful, that's pretty dangerous in my hands!)
1. I love to read, listen to music and watch a good movie. No particular order, just whenever the mood strikes:) Problem with reading though is I pick up a good book and everything else is forgotten!
2. As much as I love people, when I'm out of my element I'm terribly shy and mousy! I've always worked with people and I'm very comfortable with that, but when it comes to striking out on my own...ooooooooh that's so hard for me to do!
3. My best friend Jeanette and I have been buddies for 52 years now!! We've been through marriages, children, grandchildren, jobs, LIFE and still remain close friends:) We talk usually once a week and IM all the time.
4. I have two sisters, Sonja and Loretta, who are two of the most talented ladies I've ever known! Both are amazing quilters (among a number of other gifts) and both are doing CQ as well. I drool when I see their work:)
5. I'm the world's worst traveler! When we get in the car to drive for any distance, I immediately fall asleep. I love it when we get there but am such a grunch when we travel! A strange combination because I love to see new places and things. lol
6. I love animals! At one time we had 5 dogs ranging from a Basset Hound to an Afgan Hound! Those in between were a Collie/Shepherd, Cocker Spaniel and a part wolf/part mutt. Along with that we had horses, cats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, hampsters, fish and baby squirrels that we nurtured till they were old enough to turn out. Now we have TAZ (a mini-dachsund):)
7. I think I'm a good friend and good Grandma:) I would do anything in this world for my grandchildren and if a friends in need I'll be there. I think we all have our good days and our bad days so as a friend we stick by one another and help each other through those icky ones that sneak up on us. God doesn't give us any more than we can handle.:)
Now I've tagged: