Friday, May 14, 2010

Quilt On The Frame and Spring is in the air

This is for one of my dear friends new granddaughters.  She's 12 years old.  so hopefully she'll like it;)

Well, I got one of two quilts I want to get finished up this week end on the frame.  I've been procrastinating and it's time to get goin! lol  I think I have a bit of spring fever, our weather is absolutely gorgeous.  It's in the 80's everything is growing and I'm watching as my Lillies pop through the ground and I'm eager to see what colors they are.  They got planted late.   After I picked up my grandsons from High School today (half day schedule this Fri) I went out to the nursery and picked up two beautiful Asparagus Ferns. They're a nice dark green packed together and ready to open in all directions once it's in a nice big pot.    We'll plant those this evening.

1 comment:

American Quilter's Society said...

I'm sure she'll love it. Beautiful colors!


www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com