Saturday, October 09, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday ALL







You can see how big the luffa is getting. lol  This is still the one and only one on the vine. On one of 9 vines as a matter of fact!  A little disappointing, but one is better than none so I'm happy for the one.  I'm going to try and add this to my other pages, I'm trying something new on Blog.  Static Pages?  Do you know what those are?  Well, I'm hoping to learn to day.  So I'm adding this to my Luffa posts.  I have some awesome news to share but want to be able to get it all in and it will take more than one post.:)  I haven't gotten things figured out and it wouldn't work with my PS post anyway. lol duuuh

Thank you Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday , be sure and go by How Sweet The Sound and see all the new posts this week!  So many beautiful things people are making and sharing.

Go by and see Buttons for Baga, she's new and has the cutest post with a pink car!  Also some knitting bags that are just awesome.    Have a wonderful week end everyone!

Oh yes, and go by Gails, Decorating My Tin Shack she is having a birthday giveaway!  Some Lovely jars she deccpauged and some wonderful soap she made.  It's awesome. Happy Birthday Gail!

Happy Pink Saturday everryone.  Have a wonderful week end and b safe:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a hoot! Only one off 9 vines ... going to be intersting to continue to follow this 'little fella' on its journey.

Have a great week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Linda M. said...

Happy Pink Saturday Candi,
Your luffa kinda looks like a cucumber or some sort of squash. I'm fasinated by it. I have no idea what a static page is but I really like the little butterfly following my cursor on your blog.