Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday All

It's funny, I did my post for today on Wed. and put it on scheduled posting, but it's gone.  I must have hit a wrong key and didn't even know it. lol  duuuuh  I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be one of those days. lol

Thank you to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for hosting Pink Saturday for us.  Be sure to swing by and check out Jesse at Moda Manana, one of our newest bloggers too.

Happy Halloween  to everyone too, we're having rain today, but it's supposed to clear by tomorrow.  I sure hope it does for all those young children all excited about Trick or Treating!

This is a set of cannisters that belonged to my mother, my siter tells me they are Bauer probably painted by the California Cleminsons, Betty and George (I believe).  My memory isn't that great so I wrote it down, but now I've misplaced my notebook. duuuh.  It IS one of those days. lol    I just love them though, they're so cheerful. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Pink Saturday and safe week end.  God Bless and keep you all.

No comments: