Friday, March 25, 2011

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday everyone.  It's been a while since I've posted.  I was sick for almost two months and then trying to catch back up with everything and of course life got in the way too. lol  Here I am and so happy to be back though.  Be sure you go by Beverly's How Sweet The Sound


This is the pink quilt I've been working on.  It started out as a comfort quilt and has turned
into a queen size quilt. lol  I think I got a little carried away.  I was having
fun with the pinks and next thing I knew, there it was.  It does need
a couple of borders to make it a little wider but the length
 is just fine.  I have another one on the frame
right now so this one will wait a while.
This is a sweet little spring TeaPot that I have and I just love it.  Just
looking at it makes me think of the wonderfl days we have
ahead of us.  Right now it's one storm after another
that we're dealing with but hopeflly that will
be over before too much more.

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful quilt, Candi. I love pink too ! I am glad you are better; I missed your blog , all the time .
Many hugs and take care.
Jeanne

Gail said...

Love the quilt GF, it is so easy to get lost in fabric. I love this tea pot, too, it is very inviting.
Hugs
Gail

Anonymous said...

Candi,
Love your quilts!!! As a quilter myself, I love to follow other blog quilters! I am working on a wall quilt and hope to have it finished soon so I can post it for an upcoming Pink Saturday.
Hugs,
Debbie