Thursday, April 07, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday

Here's a 5 inch pink heart that was made on a challenge to see if Cris and I could make it with at least 5 pieces:)   They came out kind of cute:)


Isn't this a beautiful heart quilt???  Pat made it, it's a Hugs Quilt for a group I belong to and still needs to have the border put on.  Hopefully that will be done by this week end. 
Welcome to Pink Saturday everyone and please be sure your go over to Beverly's How Sweet The Sound
and see all the other blogs this week end:)
Have a GREAT Week End!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Pat, pa, PAT!!! Just gorgeous! Go girl ...

Have a beautiful weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

FUN NEW GIVEAWAY ends 4/10

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, I love it! I think you did a marvelous job with hit. I adore quilts and wish I was talented enought to make one.

Happy Pink Saturday to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Gail said...

Oh I love the little heart, it is wonderful and a great use for strips.
Aren't the hugs quilts beautiful, I love this one, you girls did a great job on it.
Gail

LV said...

Yes, it is a very pretty quilt. Very nice for the Hugs group.

Jori said...

It's GORGEOUS! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Hi Candi, fellow bloggerette here! I love your sweet pink heart quilt block and the pink comfort quilt you made - beautiful! Pat's heart quilt is wonderful. Have a great day ~ Heidi