Monday, August 16, 2010

My Sister Is Here

My sister Loretta is here from Montana and last night we headed out to Joann's to see what we could find.  They have their usual good sale going on.  Well, I hate to admit it, but that is the first time I've ever gone into Joann's and not purchased a thing.  Wow, hell didn't freeze over either. lol  We had a great time though.  I can't tell you how many books we looked at trying to find one that I really liked on card making and she was looking for one in particular about quilting.  Tonight, my brother, hubby, Loretta and I are going to dinner and totally pig out.:)

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

I love Joann's. I think if I went in there and DIDN'T buy anything, they would need to frisk me on the way out! Tee Hee!

Have a great time with your sister!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Gail said...

Hope you two girls had a wonderful time.