Sunday, September 26, 2010

And The Winners ARE: Jeanne and Pam Kellogg

Jeanne of Backyard Neighbor is the winner for Candi's Eye Candy Blog drawing..  She wins the Pumpkin yard stakes that are so cool   





 Pam Kellogg of Kitty and Me Designs has won the Quilts n Things blog drawing.Pam wins the set of Candy Corn Pinwheels

I have sent emails to both ladies to send their snail mail addy's so I can get these in the mail to them:)
Thank you everyone that entered this has been fun and I'm sure I'll be doing it again:)

2 comments:

JEANNE said...

Hello Candi, I just read your Email. Hooray, I am thrilled. Thank you so much. I am sending my address to you in a minute. Smiling big here.
I have something to tell you. I am sitting in Beverly's craft room and we are both on our computers. We have been friends for 40 years and this is a 'rare moment' of being together. My dh and I are visiting her town because of an event that my hubby is involved in this week. Our son lives near by and we had an opportunity for a sleepover and we took it!!! She loves the pumpkins. Me too. Big Smile.
Hugs, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

How cute, and congratulations to the winners!