Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Luffa Saga

Well, I still have only the one Luffa on all those plants but it's growing.  Our days haven't been as warm as they should be and the nights have been pretty cool.  We're lovin' it, but the plants aren't real happy with it, they staying kind of at a standstill.  My tomatoes are small and still green, I don't think they're ever going to turn unless we get an Indian Summer.    Here's the Luffa though. TADA!
It's about the size of a cucumber, a little fatter but about 7 inches long.  I keep hoping to see more but if I only get one that's better than none.  I'll try again next year.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

G'day Candi ~ I am 'watching' this interesting plant with you. You've got me hooked. Chuckle ...

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Moira said...

It's looking good Candi!