Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hand Dyed


I decided to make an attempt at Hand Dying last night and had a great time doing it. Messy! But fun:) Not to mention I have the most gorgeous shade of red fingers surrounding my "au natural nails" lol. (In my excitement I forgot to put my gloves on when I first started.:) ) The last three are the basic colors the second two are all three colors combined, and the last one is where I scunched up the fabric, put it in a containter and just poured the dye in to cover it. I wanted to see what the outcome was. Not much dfference. I've got a lot to learn! lol

5 comments:

Franie said...

You are braver than I am--some day I want to try this too! WOW Did you enjoy it and will you do more?

Kathy Morrow said...

I think you did quite well. It seems that you have been busy. Every time I check out your blog you are onto something else. You go girl!!! : )

Thelma said...

Alright Candi,
You are hooked now. lol They look wonderful. I am so proud!!! Just wait till you start mixing secondary & tertiary colors. It is so much fun!! You can make all colors under the rainbow with your red,blue and yellow.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours and loads of fun, even if you do have to run around for a few days with multi-coloured fingers. :-) Look forwards to seeing what you come up with next .....

Susan said...

They look great! I really like what you had at the finish. Good going. =)