Thursday, June 07, 2007

SOH Heart for Wilma


Woohoo I'm back in the game! lol Wilma's heart will go out to her this week end and I think I'm caught up. whooppeee! Although I do have to remake my Nemo Block for the Fairytale RR. Sadly it's gone to that nowhere land the postal services know of, but won't tell us. lol It could show up down the road you never know, but it's easier to make another one and all those gals that have worked on it all ready are happy to do it again. What can I say?? There's no way I can get upset when there's wonderful people like that in my life with this RR.:)

13 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW Candi another beautiful heart! I love the roses and the dyed motif too did you dye that?

Gerry said...

You are without a doubt the SRE Queen! Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a sweet and pretty heart - I'm sure Wilma will LOVE it. I do!

Candi said...

Thanks so much Melissa, yes that was my first attempt. It didn't come out too bad.:)
HUGZ:)

Candi said...

Gerry, you're so sweet and kind with your words. Thanks for all your support:)
HUGZ:)
Candi

Candi said...

Thank you Charlene:) That means a lot to me. Can you believe I'm like a week from being caught up! lol
HUGZ:)
Candi

Maddie Can Fly said...

The roses are beautiful -- all in all, a GREAT heart. And I'm so sorry to hear about your block. I hope it resurfaces soon.

Julia said...

Candi,
Thank you for the comment on my blog,
Your heart is beautiful, gorgeous roses, I have had a few things go missing in the post , it's upsetting to say the least...

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were a blogger! I'm so glad I found you when you left the comment on my blog!

Ati said...

Candi this heart is GEORGOUS! Wilma will love it, I am sure.

Susan said...

That's a really gorgeous heart, Candi. I love what you did on it, and the colors.

Jane's Designs said...

You heart is beautiful. The one you embroidered and the one that helps with Project Linus.

Thelma said...

Very beautiful heart Candi!